Deal Partners Limited is committed to maintaining your privacy and we have set out below how we go about doing this. This policy explains our aims under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
What we may collect
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself, for example:
- Name (and former names) and company name;
- Contact information (including phone number and email address);
- Demographic information (such as postcode and address);
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, appraise credit levels for your business, to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- KYC (Know your counterparty) information;
- Internal record keeping;
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form (either printed or online), look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody, other than Deal Partners Limited or parties providing services directly to Deal Partners Limited;
- You may at any time request personal information to be deleted by writing to the company asking for its deletion;
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law;
- Some data may be held for Contract Purposes (to perform an agreed contract), or due to a legal obligation (eg Financial reporting and anti-money laundering regulations), and is accordingly not held as personal information subject to consent;
- If permission for use of data is withdrawn, trade contracts using this data may need to be discontinued/terminated, and any outstanding sums repaid.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. This website sets the following cookies:
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv
We use these cookies to help us understand how visitors use our website. This information is completely anonymous and is used to help us monitor and to decide how to improve our website.
This cookie is set when you first visit the website so that the message about cookies is not displayed on subsequent pages.
This cookie is set if you accept the disclaimer notice displayed before you can access the investor information section of this website. No cookie is set if you decline.
wordpress_test_cookie, wp-settings_[string], wp-settings-time_[string], wordpress_logged_in_[string]
These cookies are only set when administrators and editors of this site log in. They are not set for any other visitors.
If you do not want us to set any further cookies you can decline cookies in your browser settings. Please note that this may prevent some websites from working properly.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time, therefore please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This page was last updated on 25/05/2018.